Sunday, June 13

Woke up at 11.38am. Straight went t bathe & head t Alex house alr. Wait for him t get ready & went t Cine for Suki sushi alr. First thing, salmon sashimi is our loveeee ! :D Very niceeee ! Tried out th bacon one. Niceeee ! Inside got th dno what mushroom. Very crunchyyy ! Spicy salmon also nice ^^ After sushi, walk around & went back alex house alr. He very tired. Then sleep tgt. So sweeeeet :D Lol. Then bring Alex t MRT & he suddenly popped out a YamYam for me. I so surprise lor. lol ! Really. Just YamYam only i also can get so surprise. Thanks dear ^^ Reach home, straight use comp & upload photos alr (: Alex booked in alr. I love him so much. Tmr school reopen alr. Didn't look forward t school, but i'm actually looking forward t RPU training (: I LOVE RPUUUUU ~


No comments: