Tuesday, June 15

Dear dear sent me msg that really made me wanna study. Because of my UT grades, i felt very downcast. Thanks dear who encouraged me. He say he will try t msg me every morning to "increase my studying brain". Hehe. I copy word by word. So superb sweeeet right ? Maths module today was quite challenging. Th worksheet very difficult ah. But still manage t solve it (: After school, meet wani t eat lunch. I tried th hot & spicy you mian. Damnnnn spicy i tell you. I really go mad lor if i continue eating. I keep perspiring sia, my whole lips is red ! I was thinking if jianhui/qiuhui eating this, they sure think it's nice one. Wani taught me a way of eating. Hehe. Really works siaaa ! Haha. After eating, training alr. Today train mainly on physical. Do some t workouts, muscle really cramp lor, although i never cramp before -.- Not bad lah, have alot of fun. At night, debrief. One day we're going queenstown with them t buy boots :D Yay ! Can't wait :D Straight went back home, bathe & do my maths practice question. Because my UT1 gave me a big blow, thats why i wanna work hard for UT2. Dear god, pls let me have this determination & perseverance throughout ! :D Yay ! Good start (: Jia you Geraldine ! ^^

No comments: