Woke up at 9am+ then straight do housework alr. First thing, wash toilet .. zzz Everytime also i wash one zzz Then vacuum & mop floor. Dear dear msg me & ask whether i wanna watch movie with him. Then ok lor. I went down t buy groceries first, especially chicken cause i wanted t try out my oven chicken (: Marinate it & went t Np meet alex alr. Watch shrek. Very funny. This time i like eeyore. Haha. Cute. After watching, walked back home. Alex fetch me back home first then he walk back his house. Reach home, use comp while letting th chicken t cool down t room temperature. Finally can cook my chicken liao. Th end product, is damn fucking nice. Th colour also damn nice cause i got glaze some honey on top. Haha. Happyyyyy ! It taste as good as it's appearance. Hahahaha. Niceeee & sweet ! I'm so proud of myself ^^ My mom say next saturday she going ask grandparent t come over & try my chicken wing. Hehehe. Dear dear booked in alr. He said that he freaking miss me. Hehe. I love you darling ! :D
Anw, th photo of th chicken is not oily hor, i glaze honey on it which makes it shiny :D
Sian, i think i become smoker alr. I'm breathing 2nd hand smoke every day. Fuck. Sometimes i felt difficult t breathe. fuck man.




No comments:
Post a Comment