Sunday, May 23

Was actually meeting Alex at 8am at his house. But i forget t turn on my alarm th previous night. Woke up at 8.30 instead -.- Ok, then went t Kallang t find Alex sister & play frisbee. Hehe. No, should say train. Haha. Anyway, i wear jia palang lor -.- I finally know how t throw forehand liaooo ^^ Thanks t Alex & Jie jie ^^ Very happy. Hehe. 12.30pm leave alr. We dno where got Crystal Jade kitchen, since i know Woodland have, then we took bus there lor. During th whole travelling journey, both of us were sleeping -.- we were damn tired lor. Dno why. Finally can eat my Xiao Long Bao liaooo ! ^^ I love it. Hehe. This time, order 2 Xiao Long Bao only. Alex la, dun want help me eat others, lol. Main thing is Xiao Long Bao lehhh .. But it's ok. Dear dear treat me eat, whole thing cost $34+ :( So ex. Kinda heart pain :( omg, i just saw my Handphone that i don't have Xiao Long Bao picture. Noooooo :( I wanna see also happy one. Sadded. But i got take lehhhh :( Went back Alex home & sleep. Really too tired. At night, went t 800+ eat with Alex family. I alr sick liao. Alex bought 2 Orange juice for me. Thanks dear ^^ Went back home, use comp awhile then sleep le. Aircon waiting for meeee ^^

No comments: