Saturday, April 10

Wow, last night played webcam with Heather, Alex & Qiuhui until 3am then sleep -.- Wth. Wake up at 11+. bathe & get everything ready t meet my sisters at 2.30pm. End up drag until 3pm then meet -.- Faint. Went t orchard, Far east. They wanted t look around & buy their bubble tea. Susu & huifang looked at their slaps. Then head t ION, bought cotton on tee again. I just love cotton on. It's so comfortable (: 10$ again. Woo ~ Susu also bought shoe. Walked around orchard, window shopping first. Then went t Addidas as susu wanted t find her handsome. Lololol. Then down t Wisma, then Taka. They really know how t spend money -.- I can't bear t spend money like this zzz Huifang bought ice cream, which cost $3+. Omg, if is me, $1 ice cream can alr. zzz Susu also, $4+. piang ~ Though th ice cream is of good quality -.- lol. But, i bought Aunty anne ^^ Walked back t ION, cotton on again. It's on sale everywhere ! Niceeee ~ :D Went t toilet & take photo (: Love it ! Then went t New look. Tried on th tube, all of us stayed at th fitting room & th salesgirl thought we want t steal from them. Wtf. Cause huifang bag & qiuhui's bag quite big. Walao eh. Then we go out they also looking at us. Hate this kind of look at us. Damn. was actually going t buy tube, but nvm, forget it. Time pass damn fast, 9.05pm head back home. Watch tv. Just done my mask ^^ I'm going out with alex tmr ! Weeee ~ :D

I really wanted t shop so much. But because i've running out of money, i have t scrimped & save. I even have t stop from pampering myself by buying quality ice cream/meal t treat me. Sad. There's a lot of thing i want t buy. I'm in need of money ~ ):

No comments: