Thursday, April 29

Went school today. Whole class sabo me t be th class leader. Damn. But not angry at all la. Very funny only. Then also friend sabo me about my outfit. I wear short jeans & slipper -.- Wth, caught both. See la, now cnt wear alr zzz It was raining & alex suggest t fetch me with umbrella. & i told him that i got bring umbrella. Then after awhile, i thinking about my umbrella. Then i ask myself, i got bring meh ? Lol, end up, really never bring. Last minute ask alex come & fetch me. Alex did came & we went back khatib. Alex bought for me waffles. really damn nice. Then also eat durian ice kachang. Alex EVEN bought me a packet of SEAWEED CHICKEN. Woahhh. Thanks dear (: Reach home at 5+, really very tired. I wanted t sleep and not cook for dinner, but end up also cook. I cook wanton & vege. nice ! This time is not oily vege alr. Hehe. Pass ! :D Damn tired, tmr not going school ^^ Hehehe.

No comments: