Today's module, enterprise again. I hate enterprise. No link t what we're studying ! Ass. I got C grade for this. Today i really dun want t get C alr zzz But today, at first was kinda hardworking. After th break, team members no heart t think & do alr. Fuck. It's only me & another girl doing la. Walan eh. Damn angry la. I think this time going t get C again liaos. Walao ehhh ! I also did not did well for my presentation. Simply just read it word by word. Really didn't have th mood. Sigh ~ After school straight went back home alr. Actually going t sleep straight away. But i dno why i feel like on-ing th laptop. Then use lor. I do my hmwk first. But that RJ, i from 4+ open th window until 10pm then i do. I hate this lor. Stupid question sia. Wtf. Now i going t sleep alr. I just met alex at th staircase. Sweet eh (: love him t th max ! Heheheh ^^
This is what i wore today. Really running out of clothing liao.

No comments:
Post a Comment