Today lesson damn slack. Whole day playing games. But sadly it's only for today's lesson. zzz Break from 11.15pm - 1.30pm. Isn't it great ? Hahaha ! Shiokness :D But also very bored la. Chat with qiuhui on msn. Keep laughing ... walao. Th whole class very quiet then i at there laughing t myself like an idiot zz I bet qiuhui felt th same way cause she's also laughing in th middle of th class. zz Lol ! After school, played dota with my classmates. Wth ? I never thought i will play dota with them after school leh. lololol ! Finish playing & went t alex house for steamboat again ! Hehe. I love my cheese tofu ^^ After eating, go alex room & we chatted. Alex say he gonna accompany me more before he go into army. Sadly, he's gonna cut botak alr ! ): We sleep until 10pm & he fetch me back home :] Love you fui fui ^^



No comments:
Post a Comment