Tuesday, April 27

Met Alex at 6.30am for breakfast, but i'm late for about 10mins. So sorry dear. Went t 848 eat th half boil egg & kaya toast. Nice. Hehe. Thanks dear, early in th morning brighten up my day liaos. Love you so much ! Alex fetch me t MRT there, saw my grandfather. I wonder why is he there. Spy on me ? wtf. My heart pump damn fast one. lucky got other way t go. if not, dead end -.- Ended up, they never wait for me go tgt. Lol. But at least they waited for me at Woodland. I wore, tanktop & th flowery skirt. Walao. I really wont wear that anymore. Bloody hell. When th wind blows, my skirt will go up one sia. zzzz I'll keep pulling down all th way. damn busy pulling down. LOL. :x Class was not bad. i'm improving i think. Haha ! So far, i got all B 1 C. sian, 1 A also dun have. But nvm la. Get B for all also can pass well (: Haha. After school, went back home straight. I almost missed khatib when i was half asleep in th train. Th aircon very comfortable. Haha. Went back home, saw my mom sitting in th living room. I know there's something wrong cause she wont sit in th living room except for her computer chair. Haha. True, th maid went back alr. Woooo ! It's something t be happy about. Buttt ! come with consequences, we have t do our housework on our own. Sad. But th most worring thing is i scared we will move t father house. But now, i told him that we can manage t do housework. :D I dun want move there ! zz
No dinner for today. I think i'm going t have gastric. Sooo, i'm going t sleep soon (: Byeeee ! Thanks dear ! ^^

No comments: