Monday, April 5

Meet heather at 4pm. Head t bugis t take my lappy from my dad. My dad hit me infront of heather ... -.- wth ... Th lappy is very heavy one lor -.- I've t take it around bugis street t shop for my things. It's real heavy. Didn't have th mood t shop because of my laptop. Then meet susu & joey. Walk around first then head back t yishun. Went back home & put my laptop. Eat dinner alr then went down t 848 meet them :] Bought stuffs for tmr picnic. Really bought too much alr lor -.- After buying jiu went back home le :D 10pm reach home. I'm so happy that i can webcam with my friends alr. Ended up, my laptop no webcam ! Wth. Fucking sad la .. Damn sad one lor ): Then i just talk t Alex, his coming right now (: I want t ask him t do my laptop for me (: Hehe. Byeee !

No comments: