Woke up & found out that my maid fried noodle, with small chilli. zzz I love this dish, but since i'm having fever, cough & sore throat, I'm not eating that. Alex came t my house & fetch me. down t NTUC behind de 848 eat minced pork porridge. I really have no appetite. Alex took a small bowl for me so that th porridge will be cooler. Yes indeed it's more cooler (: I eat about 2 small bowl only. Th porridge is not even half of th small bowl lor -.- ok la, maybe around there -.- Th rest i really cant eat alr. Alex keep wanting t use th spoon that i used before. I think he's going t get sick soon zzz After eating, went t Alex house. Watch planet 51 first & sleep. woke up at 7pm & watch my show. At this time, i'm having fever alr. Today went t th toilet very frequently -.- My urine have no colour again. Which is very healthy :D Haha. :x Alex woke up at about 8pm. lol. He thot i went back home alr, he very sad. lol. Then i went t bathe quite cold water. My fever fade alr. Thanks Alex who taught me this. Haha. I felt much better & just nice, alex's mom cook curry ! I can eat ! Haha. Niceee ~ Then spend time with Alex again, sweet & happy. Th time with Alex is not enough lor -.- 11pm went home & straight away sleep alr.
In th middle of th night at around 1am+, i woked up because my sis is watching online movie & she on th volumne so loud zzz then when i'm quite awake, i got very cold, keep shivering. I msg alex & he's not asleep yet. & i replied heather's msg & she also haven sleep yet. lol. Woah, damn cold, i msg my sis ask her come in. lol. She help me cover extra blanket & find fever pills for me :D Lol. Funny thing is i still can laugh at her -.- Then i tried t sleep back. End up, 3am+ wake up again, cause i very hot. Was sweating .. Continued replying heather msg, which i doze off at 1am+ lol. She still haven sleep ! Then i msg Alex, He also haven sleep ! Wth. lol. Funny la. Then msg quite awhile, cause i'm sweating & my fever start t fade & i'm on-ing th fan. 4am then sleep back (:
No comments:
Post a Comment