Meet heather & susu t th IT fair. Susu was complaining all th way, saying that it's very crowded & her leg was tired walking. Lol. Susu suggest that we should take a bowling ball & let her bowl all th "pins" -.- Lol. Look at how susu is irritated. Haha. Reach IT fair alr, damn alot ppl. Damn alot littering on th floor. Susu said that it's not her alone who likes t throw litter on th floor. Funny. At th same time, i hold on t some brochure, so i throw it too -.- lol. Susu say i join her alr. lol. Heather bought her Laptop alr. Hp notebook. White colour, not bad ah. Now susu & heather has it alr. I'm waiting for mine -.- Dell, which have been used before by my ahyi for 1year+. Sadded ): I want a brand new laptop, with bright colour, not black ! Bored of black man ~ But better than nothing. Stupid. After buying Heather's laptop, went t find tower 5 & collect her window 7 disc. So actually is at th dno what cafe -.- 1 milo $2.50 leh. Crazy ! So ex. So i eat & drank nothing. -.- Heather treat me eat Aunty Anne ! :D my favourite ! Headed t arcade awhile, eat corn & went back home alr. I can't stay out late alr. Sadded ): Just have t bear, for th sake of my laptop. Ass. Went home, watch Transformer. I was having headache la. Getting worse & worst.
When i was about t sleep. A number from overseas called me. I actually thought of not picking up th call cause i thought someone called th wrong number. Suddenly, ALex came t my mind. I faster pick up & it's really Alex ! Oh fuck ! I was damn happy ! I have a lot of things t tell him, but i just dno where t start. I quickly tell him those important things. Eg. drink more water, i love him. Lol. What alex did is just smiling & laughing, i'm th one who do th talking. But it's ok, at least i heard him laughing :D Sadly, he only have 2mins t spare ): It's damn short laaa ~ Sigh ~ after i hang up th phone, i thought of alot thing t say. But it's too late ): I didn't expect Alex t call me from oversea. I really appreciate it. Thanks dear :D I love you dear ! I miss you dear !
When i was about t sleep. A number from overseas called me. I actually thought of not picking up th call cause i thought someone called th wrong number. Suddenly, ALex came t my mind. I faster pick up & it's really Alex ! Oh fuck ! I was damn happy ! I have a lot of things t tell him, but i just dno where t start. I quickly tell him those important things. Eg. drink more water, i love him. Lol. What alex did is just smiling & laughing, i'm th one who do th talking. But it's ok, at least i heard him laughing :D Sadly, he only have 2mins t spare ): It's damn short laaa ~ Sigh ~ after i hang up th phone, i thought of alot thing t say. But it's too late ): I didn't expect Alex t call me from oversea. I really appreciate it. Thanks dear :D I love you dear ! I miss you dear !
No comments:
Post a Comment