Friday, March 12

Alex has left th country & went t Taipei alr. & he's going t be away for 1week. But i dno which day he coming back ): Morning use comp, & thought of going down t RP later on for on site enrollment. Meet heather at 3.30pm at first. But i found out that, th on site enrollment is until 4pm only. Wth. I haven photocopy my IC & i need t take a new ic photo again. I lost my other one. Then i panicked. My heart really pump faster lor. Then i found out that there will be another on site enrollment on Monday. th last day for me. I really can't messed it up again. Just now called my dad t ask him something. Ended up got scolding from him. Damn idiot. I call him not t let him scold me lor. Fucker. & he say he's not going t buy a laptop for me. Instead, he give my my ahyi laptop zzz It's Dell, which have used for 1year+ alr. zzz Damn ma fun, need bring th laptop for configuration in RP. Stupid. Buy 1 for me bu shi hao ! Lol. But nvm la, got lappy better than none. -.- Spoil alr my dad will buy again. lol. But i have t make a promise. Which i haven thought of it yet. Sadded ): Accompany susu t give out tissue for work. 5pm - 7pm. After that i went home. Eat dinner, watch tv, play comp & sleep. zzz

No comments: