Thursday, February 25

Today is my worst day. Th day that i fear most is here. Things are getting worse & worst by each day. My father force me & cas t stay over his house. When i heard this, i was dumbfounded. What i can think is what about my Alex, what about my friends ? I kept telling my dad i dun want t move. I've said all th reasons why i don't wanna move & he told me all my reasons was not acceptable. Fuck ? Then i started t cry alr. After putting down th phone, i cry more worse. Faster call Alex & tell him. Crying like fuck. I know that Alex is also feeling terrible. Is like can die laa ! So i msged my ahyi ask her for help. Stop my dad from forcing us t move.

Alex then put on a brave front & console me. Ask me t bathe & we'll eat out happily. While i'm bathing, i thought alot. So i don't want t waste time with friends & alex anymore. Now is not th time t bear th grudge & leave here with regrets. I apologise t everyone, my friends. I want t spend my time with all of them having fun. Thinking back of th past, how we played in Sentosa. My mind only think of Sentosa only. Cause that's th best moments we had tgt. Taking group photos too.

My conclusion after this situation.

  1. I'm going t treat everyone better, be it money/friendship.
  2. I'm not going t quarrel with anyone.
  3. Treasure every moments with friends & Alex.
  4. Take group photo often.
  5. happy :D
  6. Talk t my mom as little as possible -.- Cause if i rage up, what i say she will tell my dad. more worse right ?

After bathing, Alex came t my house & fetch me. He ask me what i want t eat. I thought my time is coming, so i thought of eating frog leg porridge cause i scared i won't be able t eat anymore. Alex ride bike & fetch me t AMK leh. So far right ? Alex say he can make it. I know he can but it's very tiring t cycle a fatty(me) with him up slope & far distance.

When we just reach AMK, my sis called me that my ahyi had come up with a solution & managed t convince my dad. So, we have t make a promise. Firstly, We cnt always go out. Sadded ): Secondly, Go out alr must early go home. Sadded ): Thirdly, don't always boyf boyf. Sadded ): All very jialat one lor. But nvm, i can do anything t be with Alex & friends. We're damn happy la. So we treat th frog leg porridge as a celebration ^^

But we cant find th block & cycle almost all AMK ave. zzz So alex ask his jiefu to-be where is th block. So we went t blk 530 AMK ave 10. Hehe. Th frog leg there is nice lor ! Reach there around 7pm. Ordered alr then alex bought his drink. Alex look like a small boy when he toppled his cup -.- Haha ! Only small kid topple th cup -.- Hehe :x th frog leg come alr, eat liaos damn shuang. But alex ask for extra spicy. I eat th most lor. wah, spicy like siao, can go mad man. Alex dun want help me eat th frog. zzZ I know alex wanted t give me eat more, saying that he's very full alr, bloated alr. I also bloated alr but still force myself t eat lor -.- i eat more than him lor. Porridge also i eat finish one zzZ After eating, about 8.15pm. Alex send me back home, reach home at 8.50pm. Not bad :D Today got air con room t sleep :D Hehe. Nights !

I'm very happy ! I love my friends & Alex even more :D Hehe. Now i've learnt something. Do not treat someone for granted

No comments: