Was actually going out t Ice Skate with Alex. Is it compulsory t wear jeans ? I'm not too sure, but thats what alex told me. & so, he wore grey skinny. But it's cancelled due t some reason. Alex claims that his outfit looks like ... zzZ & there's something happen t my leg. There's sudden sharp pain & i'm not sure whats that ? Maybe is feng si bah .. I wore jeans & wear 2 shirt lor -.- zzZ Then th weather is damn humid. End up, go alex house sleep. Sleep until 7+. Woke up, eat dinner. Then down t 850. There's no people there lor. Bought popiah eat then go home alr -.- 1day just passed like this. So meaningless. But i know that i'm contented in spending quality time with alex. Just watch finish Tao Hua Xiao Mei then here i am :D I'm going swimming with Heather, darlink & Susu, Xiaomaomi tmr ! Lololol ! Seriously i'm so glad that heather still remember me as her darlink :D
Here, overdue pictures, lazy post zzZ
No comments:
Post a Comment