Sunday, December 6

Woke up around 11am+ Facebook & watch Zombieland on interent since it's M18. Now i know what isit M18. It's so gore -.- It is not so funny like what i've expected zzZ Quite boring also la. Luckily it's M18. cnt watch, save money ^^ After watching Zombieland, go downstairs rebond hair alr. I've risk my beauty. LOL. kidding la ! I go cut bangs -.- I wanted t cut slide. But my sis psycho me -.- Just now also got scalded a few times. Wtf. Their skill so kns ! burn my neck also. Wtf ! Damn pain ! Got shocked a few times also zzZ Now i'm back home, i feel that it is very ugly. Doesn't suits me -.- But what can i do ? Nothing. So i should accept th facts & enjoy every little things :] Hehe. It's so kind of Alex t wait for me when i'm rebonding in process. Few hours know ? But i ask him t leave, if not waste time :] Come, i let you see my Kuku hairstyle zZ !

No comments: