Today, going interview minitoons. Have t go Eunos ah ! Luckily got Casandra & Soon Lee accompany me. If not i think i lost alr -.- I have no sense of direction one -.- Very unlucky, raining today -.- Reach Minitoon alr, fill up th form. Th person discuss with me. Alot things t do sia ! In th first place i thot very sing nang one. End up got Cashier t do ! Cashier is th one that i fear most. Omg ~ still need t stock take leh ! die, still got alot things. Omg ~ But i still hope minitoon will hire me la. I work full time leh. lol. 11am - 10pm. Wooo ~ After applying for job, go back yishun alr. I went t alex house. Then under alex block, they all standing downstairs. Cause got snake. Alex brother caught a small snake & trap it inside an umbrella. But th umbrella got hole, then th snake come out alr -.- Lol. Called th police, police come so long. zzZ. Then eat dinner downstairs with Alex family. Went back t Alex house, sleep :] Hahaha !
No comments:
Post a Comment