Today, go school in th morning at 9am+. End up, lesson haven't start then i found out that i didn't bring my Entry proof & Ez-link. Wtf. Then i walked back home again lor. Fucking hot. End up when i reach school, Heather & huijing not inside cabin alr. Wtf, change venue also never tell me, cause me t walk around, calling & nobody picks up. Fuck, didn't bother t msg me that they change venue. Fucking angry ! Then after lesson, went for a break. I ate rice, end up that huijing took all th chilli for herself, never think of me. Wah knn, damn angry ah ! Then she say she help me dig. Walao. Dig what sai, all finish alr still dig. _l_ Early in th morning alr very angry liaos. They also know without chilli i very angry one. Think for other ppl ma ... Walan. After exam, Alex come & fetch me :] Starting t drizzle alr. Then ask Alex t come up my house awhile. Then we played dota. Lol, it's quite frustrating t play with Alex cause he very BULLY ! :D Haha. then 6pm he went back home alr. I miss him alot. I'm going Hong Kong on Wednesday night alr. I Love him :]
No comments:
Post a Comment