Happy 2year 6months anniversary :D
Woah, time passes so fast. Few of th exams are over. I have no confidence in my english, thats my worse essay i've ever written. I'm very worried man. However, i think that my maths can pass. *cross finger*. Hopefully can pass lor. Starting from tmr, i will be more busy, memorizing those content. Ahhh ~ no more memory alr ! This few days got a few things happen. & now i've curfew alr. 10pm must reach home. I cant stay alex house alr ): Sad-ed. & i wanna buy a hello kitty handphone ! sony ericsson one ! :D My current W910i keep restart. Somehow, ppl are so scary. They showed their true colours when it comes t serious business. Hypocrites? Gets so maddening when i come t think of it. Yesterday, went mac with heather at 8+. Finally we ate a proper meal ! It's so satisfying though it's only a McChicken meal. Lol ! Fat alr ~ ! Then had a 2hours+ talk with heather. Then 1+am alr suddenly do chemistry. Lol. round up 2am alr, then just nice, reach home 2am. Then play psp until 3+ then sleep -.- I can play longer, but i'm forcing myself t sleep. Later i'm going alex house first t study, maybe meeting heather for mac later on. Still deciding.
No comments:
Post a Comment