Saturday, October 10

Wow, so long didn't online alr. today is 10 Oct leh. just around 2 more weeks t our O'level exam. Wah, i'm fucking not prepared la. So many things t rmb. My science most worse one ah. Walao eh. Now is like i'm concentrating on maths only. Others ? haven look through. Damn. I fucking scared that i'll end up going ITE. I don't want ! If i cnt go poly, i think i rather retain in sec 5 -.- Ohmy ~ hais. I want t have a good memory ... i've STM know ... Sadded. Later i'm going out & study alr. Hope today can learn alot. Sadded.
I'm back again ! now is 10.49pm. I'm at alex house :] Just now study with Jianhui & Qibin. 6+ qiuhui then come. Was going out with terence with his dad's car. But end up cancelled due t some reasons. So we planned t eat Chong Pang nasi lemak. So long didn't eat le. Then went there eat alr, da bao & go alex house. I'm staying here overnight again :] weets ~ Haha !
Nowadays, i don't have th time t accompany you alr.
I hope you'll understand.
I hope that i will still be inside your heart.
Please don't fade your feelings away. ):
I Love You.

No comments: