Wednesday, July 15

Morning was raining heavily. I ran from my block t another block also made me so wet. Then normal schedule. Geography remedial postpone to tmr. So Afternoon went for maths test. Whole class have t go. & HEATHER CHONG, getting scolded doesn't mean that you have th guts ok ! Trying t let ppl see how noble you are ? Just on-ing th fan doesn't make you feel sart ok ! I'm damn fucking angry about how you say bout me. You just shoot your mouth like nobody business. Think before you speak ! You know what ? th way you said if teacher scold, say you. Wah ... Lololol. Ok. I know you should be angry alr :] After school went back home, sleep ! 6.30pm tuition until 9pm. Time really flies ~ Then do my eng hmwk. Damn pissed off ! Bye !
You also know i never show my feelings out one.
I like t vent my anger on blog.
So, this does not mean that i'm backstabbing you.
Cause i know you'll be reading this :]

No comments: